So I figured that I would share with all of you the funny things that Adrianna has done in the last couple of days. I was having Adrianna's first play date with her best friend Olivia. The girls are only five days apart and could not be more opposite from each other. While I was feeding Olivia I put Adrianna in the walker so she could occupy herself. The next thing I knew she was chasing the laundry basket down the hallway. It was the funniest thing. She wasn't able to catch the basket until it was caught between her and the end of the hallway. She had a look on her face like she just one the Gold medal...absolutely adorable. Then the other day while I was doing laundry Mike had just come home from work. We were in our room talking about our days and had set Adrianna in the middle of our bed with all of the folded laundry. Next thing you know Mike looks down at her and she has his whitey tighties in her mouth..hahaha I have never laughed so hard in my life. These are the little things that make the worst of your days seem like nothing. Enjoy!!!
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment