Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Adrianna's Play Room & Photo Shoot
We finally set up Adrianna’s play room. The last thing to leave the room was the bed and we sold it. So now she has a whole room set up just for her. Mike complains, “What she gets another room”. I on the other hand love it. I finally have my living room back and a place for her to be entertained while I am doing school work. He will get his own room someday just not today. Even though he won’t admit it I know he is glad to have her toys out of the living room. Adrianna absolutely loves it. It’s like she doesn’t know where to go first. The only thing we have to work on is her not climbing up on the computer chair to get me. She hasn’t figured out that Mommy can’t play with her all the time.
Mima is back in town and we are so excited. Adrianna was a little hesitant at first, but that lasted about 5 seconds. Now she laughs and growls every time she looks at her. It is pretty funny. To all you Cavallo’s out there. Here is a picture of Adrianna that I sometimes look at and oh I don’t know see Mike. It is hysterical how much she looks like him. I know you all will appreciate it.
One afternoon Mike was watching Adrianna and decided he wanted to do a photo shoot with her and this is what I found on our camera. I laughed so hard. Click on the link. Hope you all enjoy!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Adrianna is absolutely adorable!!! We can't wait to see how big she will be in December. Connor would like to meet her hair stylist for some new do's. With Love !
Post a Comment